Thursday, December 13, 2012

FOTD: Holiday Teal Ombre Glitter Eye Liner & OCC Queen Lip Tar

I'd been thinking of 'ombre eyeliner' as a way to sneak in color with out it being so in your face. I drew on a thin line of Blackheart Teal Death Glitter Liner fading in to black to match my tealed hair. Potential Holiday eye? It's got the greens and glitttah but doesn't scream hi! i'm wearing Christmas on my face. On the lips: OCC Lip Tar in Queen . This color I'm not feelin, it's like Grandma lipstick on acid.The key to this look is keeping the black and white lines thin, which isn't always easy, just finding a white eyeliner that works is half the battle. I like a liquid (try Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner in Snow or LimeCrime Lunar Sea), it's easier to get precise lines whereas a pencil can dull out.

For the eyeshadow's I used the full top row of the Sleek Bad Girl Palette , it's the perfect mix of gunmetal's, noir, and has a beautiful champagne cream highlight. I wish they sold Sleek here! I'm crazy over these palette's. Complete product listing after the cut and a review on how I got these p!nk roots coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment